BlackBerry® Internet Service from Orange allows you to send and receive your personal or work internet email and access the internet. We give you the freedom to stay in touch with your work and with home, so that you can communicate not only with customers and colleagues, but with your family and friends even when abroad. (Standard data roaming rates apply.)
BlackBerry from Orange enables you to easily connect to the following types of Internet-based email account:
- Set-up is easy – Setting up your BlackBerry to send and receive email from your work and personal email accounts is quick and easy. And it’s just a few clicks away. You can do it online at your computer, or right from the device.
- Open attachments on the go – View popular attachment formats including JPEG, BMP, TIFF, Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint®, Corel® WordPerfect® and Adobe® PDF. Whether it's a key file from work or a photo from a friend, you've got access when you want it. And now, you can review PowerPoint presentations in an easy-to-use slideshow format.
- Manage your email accounts from just about anywhere You can add up to 10 work and/or personal email accounts easily and configure each one individually. With multiple 'Sent From' email addresses, you choose the account you want to reply or compose from and each email account will have a separate inbox on your BlackBerry.
- POP3/IMAP4 ISP email accounts
- Yahoo!®, AOL®, MSN® Hotmail®, Wanadoo, BTOpenworld, etc
- Microsoft® Exchange and IBM Lotus® Domino email accounts (where available; please check with your company's IT department)
Service availability will vary by ISP, and some may impose extra charges for POP3 access. Please check with them directly.
See terms and conditions